Singapore Maritime Technology Conference 2021 returns for its 5th edition!
- The Maritime and Port Authority (MPA) is pleased to announce the debut of its first hybrid event on 19 – 22 April themed A New Era in Technology & Innovation, providing both the onsite engagement experience at the Marina Bay Sands (MBS), Singapore and online via a virtual platform.
- SMTC 2021 in its 5th edition, is the anchor event of the Singapore Maritime Week 2021 (SMW) and organised by the Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore (MPA).
- Over 65 influential speakers will be sharing their knowledge and insights with the industry, as paid premium content and complimentary seminars, catering to the different needs of every stakeholder in the global maritime ecosystem.
- SMTC Conference registration will commence in March 2021.
- Please check back on SMTC website for the latest update on conference pricing and register for your conference pass.
- Save the dates and we look forward to meeting you at SMTC 2021!
- Featured Session: Singapore’s Digital Vision Dialogue: Transformation For The Next Frontier
- Ms. Quah Ley Hoon, Chief Executive, Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
- Mr. Ted Tan, Chairman, SEEDS Capital and Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Enterprise Singapore
- Mr. Lew Chuen Hong, Chief Executive Officer, Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA)
- Mr. Tan Chong Meng, Group CEO, PSA International
- Ms. Caroline Yang, President, Singapore Shipping Association (SSA)
- Full list of speakers: Speakers | Singapore Maritime Technology Conference (SMTC) (smtcsingapore.com)
- The specially curated SMTC 2021 conference programme focuses on digital technology and innovation in the maritime industry. Key sessions include
- Singapore's Digital Vision
- Decarbonisation Technologies
- Digital Data Standard and Interoperability
- Ships 4.0, Maritime Intelligence 4.0, and Ports 4.0
- AI applications and Cybersecurity application benefits and
- ROI of transformation through research institutions and development of the start-up ecosystem.
Attendees can look forward to an exciting technology showcase and exhibition featuring leading maritime technology developers, start-ups and the Institutes of Higher Learning (IHLs).
View Agenda at a glance: Agenda | Singapore Maritime Technology Conference (SMTC) (smtcsingapore.com)
Down But Not Out: Highlights from the 14th Singapore Maritime Lecture Webinar
The Singapore Maritime Lecture (SML) gathers experts and industry leaders to share insights on key maritime issues. For its 14th edition, the SML addressed the issues of dealing with the impact of COVID-19 and the opportunities in maritime digitalisation and decarbonisation to take the industry forward.Read more
14th Singapore Maritime Lecture
The Singapore Maritime Lecture (SML) is a signature event at the annual Singapore Maritime Week, a week-long gathering of the international maritime community to advance industry issues and exchange ideas. SML has been brought online for 2020 and kicks off the “Maritime Perspectives” webinar series, which gathers experts and industry leaders to share their insights on digitalisation, decarbonisation and trade in a disrupted world.Read more