The Sea Show
Discover Wonders Of The Sea At The Sea Show Exhibition
Did you know that the sea covers over 2/3 of the Earth’s surface, and that more than 80% of world’s trade are transported by sea? The Sea Show exhibition explores the magic of the sea through thought-provoking and eye-catching artworks created
by 30 artists and illustrators from 13 countries. The artworks celebrate the wonders of travellers and explorers, ships and cargoes, while recognising some of the threats to ocean life at the same time.
• Discover larger-than-life colourful artworks, animations and installations about life above and below the sea;
• Take part in a ‘Where’s Wally’ inspired game to learn more about maritime careers;
• Get to know famous sea explorers such as Christopher Columbus and Zheng He and ‘interact’ with them via augmented reality face filters;
• Visit the Shark Café installation, a playful recreation of the ‘White Shark Café’ located in a remote part of the Pacific Ocean where Great White sharks migrate in winter; and
• Find clues and answers to puzzles and quizzes hidden within the exhibition.
Visit The Sea Show from 1 April to 13 July 2021 at the Singapore Maritime Gallery.
Open from Tuesday to Sunday, 9am – 6pm.
Admission is free.
Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore
Ms Cherie Lim
Children aged 7 – 12 years old and families
Youths and general public
Open to Public